Sunday, July 26, 2009

We spent the weekend in Arenal and it was absolutly amazing to say the least. Everything is SO green and beautiful. The highlight of our weekend was going waterfall repelling/cayoning. It was REALLY awesome although we have both agreed that we have never been that wet in our life. We also visited a hot springs as well as a discotheque where we worked on our salsa moves. We stayed at a cool hostel in a stinky room and met a lot of people. Overall the weekend was a success but we were happy to come back to Cartago and begin volunteering again.



In the beautiful rainforest in Arenal and The Basillica- a famous church blocks away from our homebase.



At Volcan Irazu
Left- Brittney repelling a waterfall- no big deal
Below- Caitlin hiking in the Rainforest- she is hardcore.









We couldn't stop smiling:)



1 comment:

  1. Chicas!!!! It looks like you're having so much fun and I am so proud of you! I don't know if your entries are meant to be funny but when I'm reading them I'm imagining you saying them to me and it makes me laugh out loud. I'm jealous of all the amazing things you're doing and I'm looking forward to your future posts. Loooove and miss you bunches!!! Kathy
    P.S. Caitlin, I love your hair aahahah. But seriously, it looks good.

    ReplyDelete